Pages

Celebrities share their green juice and smoothie recipes


Limelightdesert.com

And i thought 1 apple, a glass of water, and maybe a banana, would do the trick,but now i know i need to step up the game or just drink a green smoothie.

The ladies wrote their youth formula,and we offer you a list of it so just get the ingredients and look fabulous while drinking the elixir of youth as it is being described by so many.

On the list Below we got some of the Green Juice and Smoothies that keep the ladies fresh (gents do not be shy to try it to).

Kim  Kardashian  

2 cups spinach leaves, packed
1 ripe pear, unpeeled and chopped
15 red or green grapes
3/4 cup fat free Greek yogurt
2 tbps chopped avocado
1-2 tbps fresh lime juice
Directions
Blend and serve.

Jessica Alba

2 cups raw kale, roughly chopped
1/3 cup raspberries
1/3 cup strawberries, quartered
6 oz Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon raw honey or molasses


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 

“Kale, celery, apple, cucumber and a squeeze of lemon. I make my own juice every day at home. It really makes a difference. I can feel my body – everything’s going to way it should and I then I don’t feel guilty if I don’t get to eat my five a day of vegetables.”

Teresa Palmer

“I do spinach, romaine lettuce, celery, cucumber, one fresh lemon, a handful of mint and then if I’m doing a smoothie as opposed to a juice I’ll do half a banana and half a pear and it’s AH-MAZING! And everything’s organic obviously. It’s so, so delicious. I can even get my six-year-old stepson drinking green juices like that and he’s not a big veggie guy.”

Megan Gale 

“My go-to blend is cucumber, green apple, mint, kiwi, spinach and I throw in one or two passionfruit for some extra zing!”

Jessica Hart

“I find green juices a chore to drink. My favourite juice is carrot, beetroot, ginger and apple but I’ll drink it because I really it, not for any other reason.”

Jessica Gomes 

“I blend kale, banana (or blueberries or strawberries), rice milk, protein powder and liquid ionic minerals.” 

Rachel Zoe 

“I’m the last remaining person in L.A. that does not exercise or green juice; people drink green juice like they drink water, it’s like the craziest thing. We’re friends with the founders of Pressed Juicery – there’s one that I actually like. I think it’s ‘greens 1.5’. All the kids drink the almond milks – it’s pretty good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment